Yes the title is correct! I made this pizza with My leftover chicken curry.., I tried this for spicy. People either seem to love or hate this recipe. I personally, love it! I don't like pizzas anywhere except India, I feel Indian pizza is spicy then here ( Can we get any spicy pizza here...??? ch....:( :(...). Usually I prepare this with more cheese, but this time i don't have low fat cheese.
- Mix the yeast in Water and keep aside for 15 mints.
- Mix the salt, flour, yeast water and kneed it until the flour is well mixed and soft. Form the dough into a ball and cover with a wet towel to prevent a skin forming on the dough. Leave for one hour to let the yeast work and the dough rise.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Roll the dough into a pizza shape. Put the base into the oven for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile take your chicken curry and make the chicken like small pieces.
- Apply some tomato sauce on prebaked pizza base and add the chicken curry topping on it. spread the cheese, capsicum, onion and pepper powder on this.
- And put it back in the oven cooking until the cheese is cooked