Thursday, December 18, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
This soy granules is a healthy food for small kids to old age people. And Good for diabetics and heart patients. An important point to consider is the high fiber and protein content.It is a healthy and tasty substitute for most of our meats. Soya granules is hundred percent vegetarian. The only ingredient in the product is soya beans.
50g Soya granules
100g Green peas( I used frozen peas)
2 big Tomatoes( finely chopped into small peaces)
1 big Onion (finely chopped into small peaces)
1 small bunch Coriander( finely chopped)
2 Green chillies(chopped)
2tsp Ginger&Garlic past
2tsp Red chilly powder
1sp Coriander powder
1/2 Garam masala powder
2 no Cardamoms
1. Soak the soya granules in hot water for about 5 mints. Squeeze to remove excess
water from soaked soya granules.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, add one bye one cardamoms, curry leaves, chopped green
chillies and onions. fry until onion turns transparent. add Green peas.
3. Add ginger garlic past, fry for a minute then add red chilly powder, coriander
powder,turmeric powder, garam masala and mix it well.
4. Add chopped Tomato and cook until tomatoes are well cooked.
5. Mix the soya granules and cover the lid. cook on low fire for some time.
6. adjust the salt and mix 1/4 cup of water and again cover lid, cook until all the
7. Mix the coriander and switch off the stove.